MESA's Home Office in Fort Worth, Texas
Apparel decorating equipment by MESA Distributors
MESA has been in the apparel decorating industry for nearly 25 years. We work closely with our manufacturing partners to provide the features most requested by apparel decorators, at prices that won't break the budget.
Our mission is to create and develop long-term relationships with both existing and new customers. We will then continue to help them use decorating apparel solutions and technologies to grow their businesses and to achieve a high return on their investments.
Our staff comprise decades of experience, which they put to work for you.
We are in a people business and our success rests on the people working within the company and on the people we work for--YOU. We strongly believe in service and we reinforce teamwork so that we can offer you the best possible service and support.
Learn more about Mesa Distributors' staff here, including the recent inclusion of Mesa's president & owner in Stitches Magazine's list of the most influential people in the apparel decorating industry!
From the start...
MESA has been a leading distributor of high-quality apparel decorating equipment. Headquartered in Fort Worth, MESA delivers equipment and provides sales and service throughout North America.
MESA's machines are integrated with the latest innovations in the apparel decorating industry today.
MESA has expanded its product line to include heat presses, embroidery machines, laser transfer printers, and the most innovative digital garment printers.
MESA's commitment to our customers and the environment...
Protecting our shared environment is of fundamental importance to MESA, as it is to many of our employees and customers. To support this common goal, MESA continually strives to meet or exceed the following goals :
- Strict compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
- Continually improve the environmental performance of our products and processes.
- Protect the health and safety of our employees and surrounding communities and ecosystems.
- Proactively reduce the use natural resources, including raw materials, energy, and water.
- Proactively reduce the use of materials or processes which contribute to the creation of greenhouse gasses.
- Encourage valuable input from our employees.